[Sca-cooks] Was: Odd question.../ NOW-Pots

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 18 21:24:23 PDT 2003

  Andrea MacIntyre described her experiment of cooking the same dish in
pots of different materials:
> I did an experiment with this at an A&S expo, and I found that the pot
> DOES
> matter. Different tastes happen when you cook the same exact food in
> different
> pots. ( I used cast Iron-olive oil seasoned, stainless (generic bulk
> kitchenware), and a tinned copper pot -bought from Goosebay Workshops)
>
> I have the write-up somewhere if anyone wants it. I plan to expand on
> This further when I get some free time.
Yes, please. And my standard policy is that I accept updates to
Florilegium articles at any time. So if you expand this research and
write a more comprehensive article, the first one can be replaced.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com