[Sca-cooks] OT: need computer help -- typing parallel columns

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Mon Oct 20 09:26:02 PDT 2003

Brighid, have you tried using a table to format your columns?  You can
make a two-column table with invisible borders.  You could make each
line of the text a seperate row of table cells, or do the entire text in
a single table row with normal line breaks.

-Magdalena

--

Tara Sersen Boroson

You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for himself. - Galileo Galilei