[Sca-cooks] Re: Still not getting through

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed Oct 22 11:22:43 PDT 2003

ringofkings at mindspring.com wrote:

> After 3 months of trying to post to this list, ...

[snip]

> Anyone got any good ideas why I can't post ...

[snip]

> Akim

Please try this ...

Use this link to check your list options:

Scroll down to:

	"To unsubscribe from Sca-cooks, get a password
	reminder, or change your subscription options
	enter your subscription email address:"

Enter your wMail address ... and then password as requested.

Look for these options in particular, and note their settings:

    Mail delivery

	Set this option to Enabled to receive messages posted
	to this mailing list. Set it to Disabled if you want
	to stay subscribed, but don't want mail delivered to
	you for a while (e.g. you're going on vacation). If
	you disable mail delivery, don't forget to re-enable
	it when you come back; it will not be automatically
	re-enabled.

    Set Digest Mode

	If you turn digest mode on, you'll get posts bundled
	together (usually one per day but possibly more on
	busy lists), instead of singly when they're sent. If
	digest mode is changed from on to off, you may receive
	one last digest.

    Receive your own posts to the list?

	Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you
	post to the list. If you don't want to receive this
	copy, set this option to No.

    Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the
    list?

Actions ...

Be sure that "Mail delivery" is ENABLED

Be sure to have "Receive your own posts ... ?" set to YES.

(temporary) set "Receive acknowledgement ..." to YES

(temporary) "Set Digest Mode" to OFF

Wait and see what happens.

HTH ... but always remember that YMMV ... <g>

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl