[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 10:15:06 PDT 2003

> My question would be--- can we develop a list of which
> universities/colleges or even wars or other kingdom events will be
> offering the opportunity to teach or take sessions in the culinary
> arts in the next year or so?
>
> Johnnae llyn Lewis

Collegium Caidis has a culinary/brewing track every session.  The
website is regrettably out of date;  the new regent is Baroness Therese
of the White Griffin <whtgriffin at juno.com <mailto:whtgriffin at juno.com> >

I am teaching two classes next CC in the Spring;  Feasting for Kids
which I've done before, plus a new one;  "Cookery and Heraldry" a
double-barrelled shot of fun, detailing culinary utensil charges in
heraldry, plus decorating tips for heraldic themed subtleties.  Neither
of these is actually part of the Culinary track but Children and
Heraldry respectively;  the other two regents got to me first.  I sent
Therese full information on them anyway, just to make sure nobody got
left out of the loop.

If Great Western War has a cooking event again, it will be done inside
of screen tents!
Those dairy flies were several orders of too much.

Selene Colfox, Caid