[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 10:35:04 PDT 2003

The exhibits are usually so-so, their gardens are
wonderful, but their speakers are phenomenal.  Last
month Hugh Johnson was in for the weekend and it was
all about wine.  It's a $12 admission fee, and they
have free community days about once every 3 months as
well.  We live within walking distance (15 minutes
walking, 3 minutes driving) from there, so folks are
more than welcome to crash-space if they're in town.

Eibhlin

--- johnna holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>