[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Oct 24 11:36:43 PDT 2003

At 02:14 PM 10/24/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Would that booklet be available anywhere online? I would love to see it, and
>as I'm on the opposite side of the country from An Tir, well....
>
>Generys

Well, I sent one to Stefan but I don't know if it went up or not. I'm down
to my last copy but I can ask Morwyn to do another print run of htere's
several requests for copies... We need to meet a minimum to keep teh costs
down. As it is, we have not been asking recompense- only that if you copy
it, to make sure that everything is properly copies, from author comments
to the endnotes. If anyone wants a copy, pipe up now!

'Lainie