[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

dailleurs at liripipe.com dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Oct 24 12:06:33 PDT 2003

hey Laine! from Anne-Marie

have you entered that wonderful class into the Ithra database yet? by doing so, you get onto the list of available classes for the Madrone campus, which means we might ask you to come up here and teach some day :)

http://www.ithra.antir.sca.org/classap.php

we're hoping someday to have this database be accessible to all campussesses.

sure hope I can take it someday :)

--AM