[Sca-cooks] FW: genetically engineereed foods OT- OT- WAY OT

Jeff.Gedney at Dictaphone.com Jeff.Gedney at Dictaphone.com
Tue Sep 2 10:22:20 PDT 2003

At some level nearly everything we eat today has been "genetically
modified"...

What, exactly, is the cause for concern? excepting, of course,  nebulous
antiscientific concern over "playing God" and "FrankenFood"

I can see that some people with highly specific allergies to certain
proteins may have a legitimate cause for concern, but really, is all the
Hype worth it?

Brandu