[Sca-cooks] Fraud Alert

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Wed Sep 3 09:40:19 PDT 2003

I work with Safeway food stores and this has just been sent to me by post:

SLIM FAST COUPONS!

The following two Slim-Fast coupons are on the list of counterfeit "Free
Product" coupons:

Free Slim-Fast Single Can or Bar (exp 6/30/04) (up to $1.39 value)
Free Slim-Fast Meal Option - 1 6-pack or 1 6-count box (exp 12/31/03) (up to
$7.00 value)

These are "Home Printed" counterfeit coupons currently being circulated on
the internet through auction services, message boards, emails and other
options.  DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE COUPONS.

And I quite from letter:

"ATTEMPTING TO REDEEM COUNTERFEIT COUPONS MAY LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION"

Here is a list of other items:

http://www.cents-off.com/reports_of_counterfeit_coupons.htm

Be warned!  This is for everyone's benefit and safety!

Jeanne
There are two ways to travel -- first class and with children. -- Unknown
Life isn't like a box of chocolates... It's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss
America?
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have
to learn to live in the same box.
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm