[Sca-cooks] Looking for an artisan in An Tir

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 17:54:13 PDT 2003

Hi, with Selene's upcoming elevation I've been interested in seeing
various Pelican medallions. There was once mentioned on this
list a jewelcrafter in An Tir who is absolutely fantastic. I can't
remember his name and I've been trying to track down some
photos of his work. He does coronets and jewelry and the stuff
is some of the most professional I've ever seen.

Can anyone help? I know this is pretty sketchy information.

Thanks.

Gunthar