[Sca-cooks] Looking for some NY Contacts as well as an item or two...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Sep 16 18:46:28 PDT 2003

Ok folks I have a transplanted friend who is in Fulton NY (North of
Syracuse).  She is looking for two things...
(One is actually cooking related...)
1st I need the Rapier contact for that Area.
2nd Down here we have a realy nifty stuffed Olive product.  It is Garlic
Stuffed Olives.  Any idea where to get those up there? They are great
for Dirty Martinis.  (See sort of cooking related...)

Anyways I appreciate the help Thanks in advance...
Nichola