[Sca-cooks] armored turnips

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 21:37:40 PDT 2003

Maire commented:
> > Why am I seeing this little gilded-armor turnip, complete with sword,
> > shield and helm?....*sigh*  It's much too early to be catching up on
> > this kind of email! <g>
Well, I can't remember if there is a soteltie like this based on a
turnip or if it is on a different item like chicken drumsticks, but
this file has similar suggestions but if I remember right it is a whole
army of these little armored figures.
Warners-art       (32K)  6/29/98    An article on disguised food.
                                        by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de
Bregeuf.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Warners-art.html

Stefan