[Sca-cooks] Now THAT'S a camp kitchen

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Tue Sep 2 15:11:09 PDT 2003

At 12:21 PM 9/2/2003,Lorenz Wieland said something like:
>Mary Denise Smith wrote:
> > Greetings to the List,
> >
> > My Sweetie and I have been discussing upgrades to our camping
> > equipment. So if course, this meant a Google search . . .
> >
> > Take a look at this and dream.
> >
> > <http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/field/karcher/>
>
>Even though my birthday's coming, my wife says "No."  Damn.
>
>Might be tough to make these things look period, anyway.
>
>-Lorenz

The spouse talked me into agreeing to the purchase of an F250 with the
premise that eventually we'd get a 5th wheel so I could go to Estrella. I
wonder if I could haul this behind said F250 whilst carrying a 5th wheel. I
would _SO_ go into large scale feast cooking with one of those.

Regards,
Maggie

PS-- the smaller ration/water warmer thingie they have even looks
interesting. Too bad there's no price lists available.