[Sca-cooks] NOT OT: genetically engineereed foods

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Sep 3 17:40:30 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> You know, there is a much much much larger group of people on the
> planet who don't eat pork than just the teeny weeny tiny population
> of Jews. They're concerned about modern food additives and genetic
> engineering that are contrary to their dietary laws.
>
> They're called Muslims.
>
> Anahita

Well, you know, I don't really care who they are, or what they're called.
Any person who refuses to eat perfectly good food, whether Jewish, Muslim,
vegetarian, or just picky eaters, is in my mind an idiot who has never been
truly hungry.

I do understand that folks have the right to make different choices- as long
as they're willing to pay for those choices, fine by me. But, this panic
mentality about geneticly engineered foods, when most of the people yelling
are yelling from ignorance, rather than because they actually understand
what is happening to their foods, and why these foods might be unsafe  OR
SAFE to eat, led by foodie demagogues, who get their power by making other
folk do things- well, a mob of geniuses, by the inverse mentality law of
mobs * is still a pack of idiots.

* Inverse square law of Mobs- Average IQ of the members of a mob, divided by
the number of members of the mob, reflects the usable IQ of the mob animal.
Therefore, a mob of geniuses with an average IG of 200, develops a usable IQ
of 1 for the mob animal. NOTE- Mob animals are noit people, merely a group
of once human beings who have given up their reasoning ability in order to
become the mob animal. For further information, see Lynchings and Riots.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.