[Sca-cooks] "All the King's Cooks"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 21:07:25 PDT 2003

Ranald de Balinhard commented:
> Let me know if you are seriously wondering about what sound like a
> stew stove. I can email them and ask about it.
Please do. We have discussed period stoves on this list before and it
would be nice to get more details, especially if based on good, factual
info. Here is a rather small file including some of what was discussed
here.
p-stoves-msg       (6K)  6/ 5/02    Period cooking stoves.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/p-stoves-msg.html
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com