[Sca-cooks] oysters

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 20:12:19 PDT 2003

i trained my cats to disassemble the mice in the bath tub....i got tired
to finding them  by waking up nose to mouse on my pillow, or by trying
to stand up and feeling that crunch/squish under my little toesies...

i know they are bringing me presents....but !
margali

of course waking up one morning and finding a very angry squirrel in the
tub when i *needed* to get my shower fast because i was very late for
work was not fun.....