[Sca-cooks] Mail server problems??? OT/OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Sep 10 18:03:37 PDT 2003

Not recently, although a couple of weeks ago, somebody on SCA Cooks (had
both my address and Robin Caroll-Mann's address, and this is the only
list we're both on) got that Sobig virus.  And then I got a whole bunch
of them.  I was not personally infected, but the virus was using our
addys to send copies of itself to other addresses, and when those
bounced, I got error messages.  Make sure you're not infected, and the
nuisance will eventually go away.....
--maire