[Sca-cooks] Looking for an artisan in An Tir

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 23:28:44 PDT 2003

Hi!  I wish I could remember his name also, but
he has been coming every year to Great Western
War, here in Caid, on the Columbus Day weekend.
That is if we are both thinking of the same
person.

However, there is a lady who makes exquisite
cloisonne medallions and she lives in An Tir.
Her SCA name is Lady Fjorleaf mundanely known as
Alison Fine.

Here is her website:

http://www.fineartisanry.com/index.html

I hope that this helps.

Huette

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi, with Selene's upcoming elevation I've been
> interested in seeing
> various Pelican medallions. There was once
> mentioned on this
> list a jewelcrafter in An Tir who is absolutely
> fantastic. I can't
> remember his name and I've been trying to track
> down some
> photos of his work. He does coronets and
> jewelry and the stuff
> is some of the most professional I've ever
> seen.
>
> Can anyone help? I know this is pretty sketchy
> information.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Gunthar

=====