[Sca-cooks] Looking for fresh Laurel leaves

Mary Denise Smith editor at costumepress.com
Mon Sep 15 20:25:27 PDT 2003

Greetings to the List,

Their Majesties of the Outlands, Irel and Rosalind, have offered
admittance to the Order of the Laurel to My Sweetie (tm), THL Ciaran mac
Meara. The offer was made yesterday at Outlands Warlord tourney. The
ceremony will be next Sunday at the Barony of Dragonsspine A&S competition.

If anyone has access to a laurel tree, I would deeply appreciate getting
enough leaves to make a wreath. Our fall back position is, of course,
dried leaves from the herb section of Whole Foods market, but I'd
really, really like to have fresh.

Please email me privately.

Excitedly,

MD/Marged