[Sca-cooks] olwyn the odd... help?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 16:27:49 PDT 2003

Suggestions for marzapan:

How about a depiction of the full Spanish Armada
as it sailed from Spain to "conquer" England?

How about a depiction of the Spanish Inquisition?
Perhaps Torquemada torturing helpless victims?

How about a depiction of Ferdenand and Isabella
sending C. Columbus off to find the Indies?

How about a scale model of the Alhambra in
marzepan?

Huette, whistling and giving you her best "cat
who ate the canary" grin.

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> > > hmm...rather open ended question there
> Jadwiga.  What do you have in
> >mind??
> > > The price of a can out of my stock is
> $21.00.  The sugar doesnt' cost
> >much
> > > and I usually keep 25 or so pounds around
> the studio at any given time.
> >
> >Ok, can you make something appropriate to
> period Spain for us? We will pay
> >for materials. *bounce bounce*  (The local
> group is a shire full of
> >marzipan fiends...)
> >
> >-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika
> jenne at fiedlerfamily.ne
>
> I may need some help thinking something up.
> The only thing that has popped
> into my head is a lacy fan.  That can't be
> right.  When is this for anyway?
> You didn't give me a date.
>
> Olwen

=====