[Sca-cooks] olwyn the odd... help?

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 16:05:58 PDT 2003

I wouldn't know about turnips, but last year, in an effort to confound
a Duchess here in Caid who said she wouldn't have lima beans in her
pavilion, my Selene used some lima beans to make a mold, and then made
a bunch of marzipan lima beans, and left them on a plate in the
pavilion...the look on her face was priceless.

Jared