[Sca-cooks] Re: smoking chilis

Mary Denise Smith editor at costumepress.com
Fri Sep 19 06:43:16 PDT 2003

Thassrite. But because the skin is charred there is a smokiness about
them that is irresistible!

So send me your mailing address privately and when My Sweetie's (tm)
Laureling is over with and I can think again I'll ship some off to you.

MD/Marged
wondering if the Post Office sniffer dogs will spaz on such a package .
. .