[Sca-cooks] Looking for some NY Contacts as well asan item ortwo...

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 19 07:40:48 PDT 2003

Greetings Flamingo!
Actually I believe you are speaking about me - And I am Serena not Selene -
but I think I come out ahead in that mistaken identity! :)

So I have oficially piped up. I do live in Atlanta so I haven't been reading
the NY thread - which is the reason for the delay. May I be of service or
was this just a Duck among all the Gooses?

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva