[Sca-cooks] A mystery ingredient in a soap recipe - humour

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Thu Sep 25 09:13:51 PDT 2003

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

>Nah, saying 'no cookie' won't bother him at all. Saying 'bad Edouard, no
>biscuits and tea' and then you might get somewhere!

I'm well stockpiled, thank you. Gives me a certain independence, yes?

We've had Crowns enforce a pun tax payable in chocolate. I always
thought it'd be fun to present a Crown with 50lbs of chocolate and a
note: "Paid in Advance."

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)