[Sca-cooks] OT: Quick question about canning

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 16:06:03 PDT 2003

I do have some canning jars. I "inherited" then from a roommate who didnt want to take them when she moved. I need to check thier condition, but they should be good. I think they were only used once.

I did get some new inner lids, though I am not sure if they are the "self sealing" kind. I'll have to double check. If not, then I guess I get to go back to the store. I got them at the grocery store, so I'm not sure that there is much of a selection. If I cant find them there, then I am guessing I would find what I need at someplace like Orchard's hardware. They have a lot of kitchen stuff.

Thank you!

Ilia