[Sca-cooks] Eugene OR?? OT/OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 25 18:15:22 PDT 2003

At 06:32 PM 9/25/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Lainie's about the closest, that I know of.  Edouard (hereafter referred
>to as Bad Eddie) is in OR somewhere, too.
>--maire, in the next kingdom over....
>
>Olwen the Odd wrote:
>>
>> Who on this list lives in Eugene OR??  Morningstar is out there with the
>> tree-sitters and I would like to pass on a phone number and name of
>> "family".

I'm two hours from Eugene, 'Bad Eddie' is three hours away. I *think* that
Demetrios Who Wrote the Cook Book On Byzantine Cookery is lurking on this
list, and he's in Eugene. But I'm not sure. There's someone in Salem, which
is roughly an hour away... uh... Robert Frazier! (Knew I'd remember if I
bang the keyboard hard enough.)

And darlin', you already have my number... (pa-dum-PUM!)

'Lainie