[Sca-cooks] illusion foods

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 1 14:25:03 PST 2004

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> If you haven't detailed here the other dishes which you created for
> this feast, could you?

I posted the menu/recipes on monday, Feb 16th under the subject heading
"Bardic madness Feast Pamphlet"
here's the url from the archives (though I'm not sure if it will work or
not, you may need to browse the archives)
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks/2004-February/102959.html

There are also a few pictures webbed at:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/kethrysoe
Check out Bardic Madness 2004.

Their Highnesses also have a few pictures of Bardic Madness on Their
 personal website (http://www.northshield.org/royalty/aubreyandanne/)

I just got some web page creation software (claris homepage 3.0), and am
hoping to be able to house pictures of these and some of my other illusion
foods there - I'm just not sure how much time it's going to take!

Faerisa