[Sca-cooks] registering arms

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:19:04 PST 2004

>I like this idea. This makes it real clear that, now that you can have
>arms, you better get busy and come up with some. hint. hint. :-)
>Stefan
>(who can't say too much because his AoA scroll says "Stefan of Bryn Gwlad"
>because he didn't have a last name figured out yet. Nor a device. That was
>a while back, though.

Heh. I don't even have my AoA scroll anymore. It got lost over the
years. But I do remember when I got it the weather was horrid
and the scroll was smeared with rain. So it's signed by #@)(*&$ Rex
and )*&U$*)() Regina.

I got an augmentation a while back but never use it nor care much
for it. I kind of feel it was given to me because they couldn't think
of anything real to give me. I've seen Augmentations given for
everything from a person with decades of service who has earned
every award and this was a kind of "Lifetime Service Award" to
members of a melee team who impressed a King. But then again,
I've seen Court Baronies given out for such extremes as well.

Gunthar