[Sca-cooks] (Fwd) Photo Album from Robin: Photos from EK Coronation

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 23:06:13 PDT 2004

You're invited to view these photos online at Ofoto!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=xjc01an.1ubajmnr&x=0&y=o0p56r

If you'd like to save these shared pictures for easy
future viewing, just sign in or create a new account.
You'll also be able to add comments to the photos
and order Kodak prints of your favorites.

Enjoy!

When I recover, I'll post an account of the feast.  In the meantime, here are
some pictures.  I didn't get as many as I would have liked, because I was a
little busy.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net