[Sca-cooks] Bayeux Tapestry

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 22:46:49 PDT 2004

Maire commented:
> A "scroll" done a la Bayeaux Tapestry, how perfectly cool! Heck, I know
> how to embrider--I could do that myself! <g>
Well, if you are going to do the Bayeux Tapestry in embroidery or a
cake decoration or whatever, perhaps this file in the TEXTILE ARTS
section might be useful in helping you match the colors or find a more
complete picture of the tapestry than you find in many books.
Bayeux-Tap-msg    (33K)  2/13/01    The Bayeux Tapestry. Book reviews.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com