[Sca-cooks] The Secret Life Of...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 20:10:24 PDT 2004

... The video shoot went very well.  I was totally organized, the show host
was a lot of fun and made sure to ask all the questions that I wanted to be
asked. Who knew from his fairly staid work in "All-American Festivals" that
Jim O'Connor was a walking fun zone? Super nice and very sociable.  When I
get my own food show I think I want him for my sidekick.

I will edit the "production stills" and upload them sometime soon.

And I think that I may not be only kidding about getting my own show.

Selene