[Sca-cooks] Gunthar and An Tir

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 17:12:18 PDT 2004

  Gunthar complained:
> > It's cold and wet and rainy here in Dallas. I'm so happy!
> > I love rain and fog and cold. I think I'm a troll.
> > I really need to move to An Tir, Dallas is too flat and hot
> > for a mountain boy like me.
And 'Lainie replied:
> Gunthar, Regia and I keep telling you- come to An Tir!
>
> Do I have to do the hypnosis thing again?
Well, have you learned some more since then? Or maybe you need to use
more purple. That last time, the hypnosis only got him half way there.
Maybe you should just send him an airline ticket. :-)

I'd say maybe you should just send Stefan the airline ticket. But rain
and fog are okay. Cold is not. Dallas is too cold.

Stefan
(in Austin, where it is a balmy(?) 50 degrees and wet.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com