[Sca-cooks] Caneles...another website

emma at protege.sca.org emma at protege.sca.org
Wed Apr 14 11:23:59 PDT 2004

To add to the mystery for these treats...when searching for Cannelés under
the spelling of Canelés....

http://www.crt.cr-aquitaine.fr/crtagb/gastrono.asp

This website is from the Aquitaine Trouist Board... They offer the date of
1519 and references the nuns again.  I'm curious as to where they got the
date?  It couldn't have been arbitrary.

emma