[Sca-cooks] mushroom pate or caviar

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 13:41:02 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I've been wracking my brain for the last two days trying to remember
where I saw a period recipe for a paté made with mushrooms. And I've
had no luck. I'm beginning to doubt that I saw it at all except that I
wrote it down in my notes. I've done some searching online and some
more searching through my notes to no avail. Please please please...can
anyone help me remember or am I just going senile here? It may have
been something as obscure as a potted meat recipe with a minor note
that you could use mushrooms instead but I just can seem to find it.

Happy weekend, all.

Iasmin