[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Yehoshua ben Haym zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Apr 1 09:43:44 PST 2004

Beer is kosher by default. Just not for passover. There is no way to make
beer kosher for passover, just as you can't make break kosher L'pessah.
Wine is pretty much Kosher L'Pessah by default, just some companies don't
bother getting certified as such.

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
Senischal soon to be Shire of Beit Aryeh