[Sca-cooks] Period German Vegetables

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 17:13:49 PDT 2004

 The bid is for Northkeep's wInterKingdom in December. I'm working up
another bid for a different event, but that one is going to be either French
or English, I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to
Protectorate this year, but if I do, I'll certainly drop by the kitchen to
help.

Amanda Blackwolf.