[Sca-cooks] Bayeux Tapestry

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 6 19:24:20 PDT 2004

Oh, no, nothing like that.  I've talked for years about doing a
"from-scratch" panel of the tapestry, and I'm finally learning to spin
and weave, so it's becoming more likely.  Just a personal effort.  If I
ever get a website or something, which would certainly be a lot of fun,
I'll put stuff like this up on it, done in diary-fashion.
--maire