[Sca-cooks] Question about Olwen

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 07:21:53 PDT 2004

Carper, Rachel wrote:

> Does anyone know what Kingdom and Barony Olwen is in? Also if no one
> objects I am making a chart of everyone's names and email address and
> any pertinent info. Like colors and fav foods or interests.

Lady Aruvqan of the Shu-nu-shi living near the Kazdag Plateau
East Kingdom, Barony Beyond the Mountains, Canton of Fennbrycg
MKA Margali, living in eastern Connecticut
mtraber251 at earthlink.net or aruvqan at earthlink.net
hm, household badge is: or, a salamander proper over a black cauldron
personal device is: in base sable, a crescent moon argent in chief a
whirlpool or and gules
special interest is of course playing with my food=), reading anything
except westerns and romances,and everquest=)
website has pictures, and i am pretty certain my favorite foods are [in
no particular order] digbys savory goo, artichokes, asparagus, fudge and
a well-crafted chateaubriand for 2. And weisswurst with fresh pretzels
and sweet mustard=)

--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro