[Sca-cooks] Grain mill question

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Apr 7 07:39:28 PDT 2004

> But I do know a little more about why she wants to do this now.  Talked
> to her sister last night and was informed that the nitwit in question
> went to hear a speaker on ecology a month ago and went a little
> overboard.  She's stopped eating meat and is convinced that buying ready
> made products will kill us all and washes all of her clothes by hand.

Well, then, if she can afford to buy a quern, let her do that. Then gently
introduce the idea of buying a grain mill instead.

Ask her if the speaker had any good ideas about where to get a quern. I'd
love to have one myself. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"You must live feverishly in a library. Colleges are not going to do any
good unless you are raised and live in a library every day of your life."
--Ray Bradbury