[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 12:24:06 PDT 2004

Michael Gunter wrote:

> I had an interesting conversation with the Crown and a Laurel the
> other night and we got to talking about what is required for
> consideration. I was told flat out that I would not ever be eligible
> because I don't enter competitions.

ROFLMAO

I will never be a laurel because I have trod upon too many toesies in
the east kingdom over the years to ever be considered=)

I am also probably exiting the SCA after 26 years other than this list
and pennsic after pennsic this year, i refuse to deal with certain
politics as it is killing my enjoyment of playing, and unlike certain
people have suggested I cannot in good conscience ignore it.

--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro