[Sca-cooks] Bayeux Tapestry

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Apr 8 12:46:54 PDT 2004

Was written:

> Oh, no, nothing like that.  I've talked for years about doing a
> "from-scratch" panel of the tapestry, and I'm finally learning to spin
> and weave, so it's becoming more likely.  Just a personal effort.  If I
> ever get a website or something, which would certainly be a lot of fun,
> I'll put stuff like this up on it, done in diary-fashion.
> --maire

I've been thinking about such as a future project.  The tapestry is
truncated at one end and there is a description of what was probably on the
missing part.  What I was thinking would be a neat project is to work a bit
back from the cut end and continue with a "recreation" of the lost piece.

Daniel