[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 12:16:20 PDT 2004

Yeah.  I've heard of this place before.  We're also looking into seeing
if a winery in Virginia (very close by) might consider making some for
us.  A friend and fellow-cook seems to have some sort of tie through her
family to the folks that run the vineyard.  So she might be able to
convince them to bottle some for us.

Kiri