[Sca-cooks] Re: Lebkuchen was EK Coronation feast analysis

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 12:26:46 PDT 2004

Martha Carey Oser wrote:

> Shy hello from a newbie, though I've been lurking on the list for a
> little while...
> Here is the recipe for Lebkuchen that my mother has always uses at
> Christmas.  This is not quite the same as the Lebkuchen that she gets
> from our German relatives every year, which is a round disk-shaped,
> cake-like cookie about 4 inches across.  It has a large communion wafer
> on the bottom and is covered with a glaze on top.  Our version is made
> as a bar cookie, minus the communion wafers.
> Hope this helps.

I can get you oblaten this fall and have them to you in time for
christmas if you want to make the real thing=)

i *think* I will be there essentially half of october, all of november
and all of december, depending on how things schedule up=)
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro