[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel & Presentation QUESTION

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 9 19:19:46 PDT 2004

My first thought would be the little "shot glasses" they make for communion
trays.  My church used to use real glass ones until someone reacted with
horror that they might not get clean enough by just being washed.  Now they
use plastic disposables.  They still have the glass ones in the kitchen
since it's a sin to throw things like that away :-)

You might look at things like that since they are a bit more graceful than
medicine cups and don't have the "nasty medicine taste" connotations.
Welch's Grape juice connotations yes, but medicine, no.  (My church wasn't
going to spend money on wine either :-)

Regina Romsey
Older OL