[Sca-cooks] OT: I feel ill/now 30-40's movies

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 08:10:10 PDT 2004

Carper, Rachel wrote:
> Yeah me too. Of course you know this is Atlanta. And I do know where the
> AMC Channel headquarters is. Wanna come over and we can go express our
> desires to them in person. With water guns?
>

> Yup=) i was thrilled at the original AMC channel.  now they show crap
> from the 70s and 80s=(

I regularly send them snail and email when they change something.

Actually i loved the old style cable programming, where they program 8
hours and run it 3 times n a row=\ if you miss something you get 2 more
chances to pick up on it.

Personally, I always wanted a classic movie channel where I would sort
of duplicate a saturday matinee...you would get a serial, a couple
cartoons, a newsreal and 2 movies, about a 4 hour 'program chunk' where
the programming would have possibly been released together, all from the
same year if not closer in time like all released in the same month=)
Hence 2 of them would make up the 8 hour programming block, and be
repeated 3 times.
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro