[Sca-cooks] Spicerer's Guild, was Verjus

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 08:42:58 PDT 2004

I did find their Web site. However, as they indicate that they require
at least 2 weeks to get an order out..could be as long as 4...I just
can't wait that long. So, for most of the spices I need, I'll get them
from the Amish Market up in Annapolis. The few things I need that they
don't have I will have to order from Penzey's. They're pretty good, too.
And I'll be ordering the verjus from Navarro.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.