[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 10:49:56 PDT 2004

Actually their website says Providence RI.  Thank
you for the URL.  I couldn't find a working one
on Yahoo.  Their site list doesn't say verjuice,
but the one they sent me last fall does.

Kiri, the site does say that if you need
something quickly to call them.

Huette

--- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
<jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:
> > Yes, the one from the East Kingdom.  I
> believe
> > they are in Baltimore.
>
> Actually, they are Connecticut now.
>
> I beleive the current website address is:
> http://members.cox.net/periac/pepperers.html
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika
> jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
> "These are our children who died for our
> lands...
> But who will return us the children?" --
> Kipling

=====
shall never cease to be amused.