[Sca-cooks] new troll digs

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 05:06:08 PDT 2004

Now wait a minute here. I do believe that my ability to judge what is
handsome and what is not (you should see my sweetie!!!) is well-known.
And I have met you, Gunthar...and I can tell anyone here that you
DEFINITELY are not troll material! There is no resemblance whatsoever
between you and any concept I have of "troll".

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.