[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel & Presentation QUESTION

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:14:56 PDT 2004

Edible Illusion.  That is the name of the studio.  A number of folks who
either are skilled or want to learn food tricks, playing with marzipan,
sugarplate, marziplate, create illusion or silly foods.  The main core of
folks are myself, Hans van Hoorne, Alainne d'Ancenis, Baroness Cordelia
fitzRobet of York and Roana de Laci but several others, either in the cooks
guild or not come and play or learn and play at events.  It is kind of an
off-shoot of the Bright Hills Cooks Guild.  I'm sure you have seen (what's
left) of the photo site where some of our stuff is shown -
http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/shoebox.msnw
Olwen