[Sca-cooks] new troll digs

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 12 10:47:04 PDT 2004

I guess. However, his statement does help explain the Gulf Wars when he was
the Ansteorra King and the last three days got called off due to the
excessive rain. There was just something about the idea of wearing metal
suits or waving metal rapiers around in a lightening storm that made folks
reconsider staying.
I really expected something similar to happy this last time when his
household brother was king, but it was one of the driest Gulf Wars that I
can remember.
Stefan

That's because I came this year for my first time.  My Pelican Weather MoJo™
works pretty well, as it did this weekend with Fool's War.  I was told at
the Known World Party at GW that I would have to come back now, or at least
make sure I came back if a future year I did not attend had lots of rain.
(Part of the secret of my Pelican Weather MoJo™ is to keep a close eye on
the Weather Channel, and just not go to events where there will be
torrential rain, which is why this was my first Gulf Wars ever ;)
Christianna